Start Date: September 09, 2019
End Date: September 10, 2019
Topic of the Conference: “Advancements in the field of Cardiology”
Global Heart Congress-2019 gives the chief interdisciplinary gathering to cardiologists, researchers, look into researchers and therapeutic specialists, shares the information and talks about the latest developments, patterns, and down to earth difficulties experienced and the arrangements embraced in the fields of Cardiology and different issue identified with Heart.
We earnestly trust that Global Heart Congress-2019 will fill in as a universal stage for gathering scientists, augmenting proficient contacts and assemble new chances.
Aim and Objectives of Heart congress, Osaka-Japan
1. To talk about fundamental goals in revelations and improvements of Heart and cardiology.
2. Highlight clinical target and significant open doors for progressing latest innovation.
3. To draw in and instruct Cardiology Professional, researchers, Professors, postdoctoral learners and understudies from the business stage to nearby University structure everywhere throughout the world.
4. To submit joint venture proposition.
5. Discuss other two-sided look into projects between Asian Countries, Europe, USA and rest of the world.
6. This gathering will go about as a respectable stage to find assistants for overall research joint endeavors.
Close to 1,200 delivery scientists, engineers, clinicians and technical professionals from 55 countries are expected to attend for a two-day meeting featuring:
25+ Scientific Sessions
8+ Mini Symposia
5+ Focus Groups
100+ Abstracts (Submit Abstract)
Artificial Intelligence in Cardiology
Diagnosis of Heart Diseases
Case and Reports on cardiology
Advancements in Cardiology
Cardiologic medical technology Market
Dates & Deadlines
Call for abstracts: March 1, 2019
First round of abstract submission: April 30, 2019
Deadline Early-bird registration: April 25, 2019
Conference dates: September 09 – 10, 2019